Thursday 9 August 2007

sometimes we juz have to defend our rights...

Today has been a hard day....my dad's staff has resigned...n I have to fill in temp....as I mentioned before,the old man in the office is a pain....guess wat?....he said the Port Klang office is bugging for a document called freight manifest....fine la...I do....but when I open the file, it has no column to put in the charges details.....so I made my own la....cos that is the format I have in the comp....mana tau....i sent d,d old man said i buat salah...tak apa la...i do again....dad wasnt in so urgent ma i do first lor....send twice,den real shit....a man called Alam(alam@hrcmy.com) sent emails kept on pushing....d list of charges they gave didn't charge DTHC(destination terminal handlig charges) but now he wants to charge....do again....den d format d old apek install for me....damn cacat...dunno wat shit programme they gave...i tot cut n paste can work but all the figures ran....so i kena tut like hell....

E-mails from Alam...

I’m really concern, how 3rd revised manifest looks like that. FULL OF WRONG ALL INOFO.
How a 40’cntr can load 75 m3. This reflected in attached manifest.
How a 40’ cntr can load wt. 43,440 kgs, which reflected in attached manifest.
If such load I am sure cntr will be retained on board for send back to PEN.
From where you find 40’ DTHC usd 50, which you hv collected from S/.
DTHC has been adv to collect USD 75.00/40’gp
RIC- Dear CH Lim/ Vivian, Please hv a look in to it, before situation going to worse.
Regards
Alam


....from alam to pkg n all....vivian is the boss and I knew her since I was a kid....

*he was like mocking me.....hey...i kept my cool den.....dad n d apek were 'singing' bout how much they dislike him and bla bla bla....p.s. heard that he has a bad name in the market....hmmm...


Dear Alan,
You should look at the 3rd revised manifest sent from your office, which is very interesting.


(from Alam to my dad)
***to me,in other words he is insulting my dad.....give no face d....


Dear Alam.....

Very interesting indeed...if only your system works simpler....I already amended all the "interesting facts'...note that no one is perfect and so are you ...FYI, I am just lending a helping hand and not a staff....


*ps....sry for the interesting manifest I have done....

Best Regards,
Esther


***i sent that to him and when my dad saw it....he got mad at me.....sometimes I think my dad is like a tortoise...so afraid....to me, we should stand firm and fight for our rights....if the petit bourgeoisie didnt stand for their rights,there wont be french revolution....if the peasants of France, didnt stand for the rights, there wont be Napoleon....if we,Malaysian didnt stand for our rights,we wont be what we are today....

today is just an awful day....i cried....dad scolded me and all.....just hate life....:(

---sinking: esther---

No comments: