Monday 20 August 2007

memoirs....

yesterday, me & dear went to CGL for the food fair....kinda disappointing la....we went quite late d cos he had to play for hunza services so we rushed there during the break of 3rd service.....met a few teachers....my personal favourite, Ms Ong....me & Pris used to talk so much in her class...we even planned our sweet 16 party during her add maths & maths lesson...she was an awesome teacher....met Pn Cheah....me & Pris barely did her add maths & maths homework in f5....hehex;)...Ms Ang, the strict discipline teacher who also retired last year & chaos broke lose in school...Pn Ivy....my favourite BM teacher....she s always sweet & cool....mom crazy wan...bought rm5o worth of tickets & made me buy things for her...not much things to buy there also...1st time CGL allowed boys to attend our school's food fair...last time my time, if u bring a boy....u dig ur grave...n school had weird signboards that say,"Tolong Senyap" and some reminder bout pas keluar...nvr once i went out with a pas keluar...last year, i even ponteng class n lepak in computer room to do editorial board crap...

after the food fair,we rushed back to church in case dear had to play during altar call...but den, Pastor Marcus announced that a new format will be introduced...no more personal altar calls in Hunza service....we were like..."What!!!!???!!!"...we came back for nothing...we ate lunch at the reception...2 kids came with hamsters...their new pets....so cute....my parents came & picked us to Gurney....mom got silly facial appointment....so dad took me,dear and 3 monkeys to watch Rush Hour3...the show was superb....joel spilled the pop corn n dad made him ate from his pants...was so funny...

~esther~

No comments: