Thursday 16 August 2007

plans for the future...;)

today kinda no mood...shit...juz remembered bout Siraj's assignment that is due tmr...*sigh*...tonite summore got meeting..i ll juz hand it in after my 2 weeks break...plans for the future...yesterday Siraj was telling us the difference if we do the 2+1 programme by Northumbia....then the thought strucked me...wat programme am I gonna do...3+0 or 2+1?...dad did asked me before if I wanna go to London and study....1st thought...den my honey here how ar?....2nd thought....I can shop til I drop...got LV, Prada....hmmmm..:0...I mite get to meet Prince William(muz stay loyal....so cant be with him)...but the words that came out of my mouth was,"Dad, I dont wanna go...."....typical dad will go on and on bout if I go, I mite pass my CLP easier...yadda..but when get new house we cant spend so much d....bla bla bla....I didnt have the heart to leave my honey behind n my lil cute bear---Joel...recently the news bout ppl tampering with the CLP results strucked me....I dun wanna fail for no reason or become an unqualified lawyer thru bribe so I can pass y CLP....so I called my honey....i told him if he wanna go UK...we used to plan that we go Australia together..but plans back fired when I did law...Dear said it s a good idea since in Malaysia there is not much of a bright future...n in UK, he can work in the line he likes most....cars....modifying them n all..which is illegal here....if we go...I ll go after I complete my 3+0 programme here...programme given by the University of London...but when we go, I dun think we will be coming back here except for holidays...UK?....my new home?....i am so confused...well...I shall leave it to God....

*p.s. today is a bad day.thx to the nasi kandar...i got food poisoning....**

~confused esther~

No comments: