Saturday 24 November 2007

rotting n preparing for pangkor

currently rotting and all set for pangkor.....i am terribly pissed with IPG....silly ppl....after A-levels, they will never see my face again!....today woke up at 5....den go church....its amazing to wake up so earlier and get together to pray....now i am reading Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes....it is an awesome book...it amazes me that in 19 minutes so much can be done and I totally need to appreciate time....i really admire her writing style...all the researches she did just to make her books a great success....i am a book addict....dear got me a piglet.....so cute...now i have a new friend to sleep with...hahaz....actually i realize that time is really flying....my bday s less than a month away, i nearly complete A-Levels, me n dear have been together for nearly 2 years....yadda....what m i gonna miss most of college is probably Nabila.....she is such an interesting character....her stories are so funny....from her Indon guy to her fights with her bf that she hits his b**** and her cute cats...gosh.....gonna miss her....not to forget Mr Alex with his cucumbers in class...Eva with her ever joyful laughter....Suraya and many other ppl like Shaun and my class's personal Karpal Singh.....time really zooms past us without us realising....hope that i n my dear together with the rest of the Ignite youth members will have a life changing experience during camp...God has been faithful to me since i was a lil gal though i did let Him down......yay Abba Father!....hahaz....thats all for now:)

Esther

1 comment:

Alex Steinert Miles said...

Hey, stay away from my cucumbers!!!
roflmao