Saturday 10 November 2007

obssessionz....n happenings...

I have completed 2 papers...three more to go...thank God for my memory or else sure die....so much to study so lil time...forever21 finally opened!...i went shopping...thx honey for taking me there....i went like so many times cos cant decide on what i want to buy n juz now...a salesgirl came up to us n was like,"hey....u've been here fews days ago rite?..."it was kinda embarrassing cos we sounded like mad ppl...at last bought several things...n my honey got me my advanced bday gift frm there to!:)....i used to love shopping....not like i hate it now juz that i cut down already....last time i treated shopping as a therapy to destress...n when my dear cleared my closet, nearly pengsan...so many things i ve not wear....now when i say,"dear,i want shoes..."...he will go on n on bout i ve more than 15 pairs d...only one pair of feet n yadda...dunno what to blog d...someone spoiled my mood....haiz...

*esther*

No comments: