Sunday 18 November 2007

examz r over & camp is round d corner...

at last, i have completed my as level....all i have learned will be a part of memory unless i failed, which i totally hope that i wont....1st thing i m gonna miss is Mr Siraj!....this law & history lecturer is amazing....he is so well versed with everything....just like a walking dictionary....more like an encyclopedia....well i don't really look forward to go back to college....i still don't get it why we a levels law students are stuck in a campus that has practically no law references books....silly IPG management board....anyway, camp is just next week......time really flies....looking forward to it....honey got me this really cute luggage bag....cant wait to use it....and my friends will be coming back.....kinda miss Pris and Ann Ann....dad always promise take all of us holiday but too busy wan....tomorrow he going Bangkok with my laptop....hopefully he doesnt kill my baby....or else.....kill then i will make him get me a vaio....hahaz...:)....in my dreams he will....gtg...leave the blogging thingy to my dear....

1 comment:

Joseph&Esther said...

Hahaz. Real smart. Good hopes. Like dad killing your laptop and get you VAIO. Hahaz... Dear Duper Duper gaO.