Monday 26 November 2007

My Dream Car...

Today le, me gonna blog about my most loved car of all times. "Honda S2000". This is a 2008 version thats coming out soon. The past version is cool too. Can look it up. So must work hard and smart so can get it. But most important can take DEAR go kai kai and travel around. Phak Tor. Hehex...

My kind of modifications is not focused on the outlook. But since small, i've decided that i won't want to attract attention. BUt my money will be put onto the ENGINE, SUSPENSIONS, EXHAUST system, ECU, BRAKES. Just wanna work with cars. But even getting a car at the present moment is so tough. Tell mom say i need a car soon for college. She says "See how la. Family cannot afford another car." Understandable. So best not ask. But Dear was an angel. She even wanted to work to get money for my car. DEAR, jz wanna tell you it's ok. Car will come along the way. We share car. When your dad gets you one. LOVE ya !.












No comments: