Saturday 1 September 2007

what a week....

it has been a long week n many events had come and go....tuesday, my dad told me that my cousin's husband just removed his liver n my uncle s in d hospital cos he fainted....i was like what?....den after bible study d silly car broke down...dad n my bro pushed d car while i controlled d wheels...kinda fun....on that day, it was just 4 days to d mega food carnival....n not to mnetion, with things popping up, there goes my assignments....wednesday, first time my dad allowed someone to take his car out without him in it....n the blessed person s my honey!!!!hahaz....we went to pick Joel from school den we visited my relatives at the hospital....apparently my cousin has cancer stage 2 while my uncle has heart n brain problem....*sigh*....since then, i have been watching my honey's diet....i am like..."no salt...no pepper...pls ar....no oily food...."...i dun wanna lose him u c....thursday, i had to go back to d office...but my dear needed to get wood for the games stall...after he picked Joel from school...we headed to town...i get my work done while he scouted for the wood....after that, he came n pick me...then suddenly......"dear, i got something for u...."tah-daa.....came out a N80...i was like..."s***"...N80 is my dream phone....i went speechless....hahaz....but now i m so happy with it...we gonna get another N80 cos o2 mini quite hard to use...hehex...at night we went to Jmmy's hoouse to get the deco done....it was amazing that his porch fitted nearly 14 cars...hahaz....since it was Merdeka day's eve...n since i was locked out of my hse cos no keys....we went to the seaside at Queensbay....friday we went to pisa to set up d stalls...after that we took gabriel S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G!!!!!...the guys were looking at phones while i looked at girls stuff....den when i wanna buy something, i had to look for my dear...cos he took my purse away n i needed his approval...in case d cut too low la or too short....he will always say this..."NO!!!put back!"....saturday came n it is TODAY!!!!!mega food carnival was awesome but i m totally drained out....me n dear took some pictures....but i dunno how to upload frm d phone...so guess have to wait for my dear to do it la....thats all for now...

~esther~

No comments: