Thursday 6 September 2007

Faithfulness of Christ....




when I started this blog, I realised that Christ barely been mentioned here....many people who viewed this blog, only hears about me, myself and I....but what about the one who has been faithful to me all these years?...the one who formed me in my mother's womb and called me by name?....He has been with me through thick and thin....

life is like a bed of roses...beautiful but filled with thorns...journey of life can be described as a mountain...so grand, green and at the top of its peak...filled with mystery and awesomeness....however, to get to the top means that you have to face challeges, winding roads and cliffs....Jesus will go the distance with us, hand in hand, faithfully...He would be right beside us forever...down every road and path we take....He is ever faithful and true....no one can stand in His great presence without being overwhelm....in sunday school, I used to hear countless stories about how God was ever faithful...as a kid, we have no weary...however, as you walk down the path of life, the trail gets bumpier....with the things of this world, we tend to stray away from Him....though we broke His heart, He is still right there...coaxing us to get right with Him...no one on earth can ever be like Him...God loves us all with His unconditional love...love that is so great that He sacrificed His one and only son for mankind...have you ever heard of someone that would lay His life for anyone just to wash away thwir sins?....life is just so mysterious....no one knows what will be ahead of us....but I want all of you that read this blog...as long as you have faith, Jesus would be right beside you no matter what....and you would never walk ALONE!!!He knows your joy, pain and needs.....remember, you will never walk alone as He will be there down every road....He loves you all....more than anything....




No comments: