Tuesday 11 September 2007

juz sweet memories...

juz like what my dear said, we indeed have been visiting many places.....however, most of the pictures shown are of him due to my hideous-ness.....:)






*my honey enjoying his meal at The Ship....this place carries lots of memories for we had our 1st lunch there together with my family when we were 12...XD
(30.08.2007)
















*the menu of the restaurant.....
















*caught in the act of burping which it is against the 'being with Esther act 2005'....dear , u look like shrek!!!!

.p.s. dear, told u i ll put this up....teach u a lesson that u r not allowed to burp or project any foul smells loudly!



















*dear posting with his drink...forgot what its called...but it s definitely not coffee cos I am allergic to coffee...i get gastric when i drink them....











*my entire family at a restaurant called Dragon at Queensbay....food there real good but price is @@!!##$$%%...




















*honey polishing up a plate of fried rice.....real chun man the rice.....














*dad looking blur, not suprising since he isnt expecting a bill that is @@$@!!!##
brother is always on the phone....talking tos ome girls...y would u girls fall for him....he is a monster!












*me n my favourite fruit juice....honeydew!








Now, i am stuck with a food allergy....some 'kind' neighbour gave some curry which she claims it is fish but actually sotong...@@#@##@!@#..... I was scratching like mad during law...so i went to the doctor and he was so unkind bout it....i mean hello?....u r supposed to help me not mock me.....ugh!!!!!I had to skip my class....cos muz stay away frm sun....great!...mrs hatia is like nagging bout me....wait til i show her my mc....she s a pain!!!!ugh!!!!monday exams start....n i m kinda unprepared...with this plague some more...y?.....ah!!!!!!!!!!

*dying...esther*

No comments: