Tuesday 31 July 2007

silly old man in d office....

yesterday I had to go to my dad's office to help him.....summore yesterday was supposed to be my off day cos the whole week,that is the only day I have no class.....when I juz woke up frm my la-la land, dad dropped a bomb, " Hello.I need you go to the office cos the malay gal didnt come to work again, I will pick u at 11."...Mind you that is not the first time d malay gal skipped work n I had to bail her out d.....real sweat....coming to d work here is like putting yourself in front of the battle line cos the old man here damn stupiak.....always find fault with me....that day I cant stand him I said quite loud that who gives a f*** about u to dat old bugger.....he juz shut up....anyway I am juz helping my dad out n not a permanent worker.....he always complain bout me, den when I ignore him,he will juz go complain to my dad....den I kena marah.....yesterday he complaint to my dad.....I raised my voice....he reli terrible wan....last time when I used to work here, he always talk bout his kids....say they so good....I dun care la...to me, he is juz an old apek that loves boasting....but his kids in real life are not like wat he said....they are spend riffs....drive a kelisa but petrol a month at least RM200!!!!.....hai.....i dun give a ****.....(u can fill in the blank)...seriously he s an idiot....if i got a gun n this country has no law, I would have kill him...

the malay gal is gonna get fired....i actually pity her...but i cant help her d...cos always skipped work....hopefully my dad changes his mind la....but i f the KL office has decided den nothing can be done d...i cant be bailing her out all the time....*sigh*....she is a nice person but when my dad told me that she blamed me once regarding some mistakes she made, i changed my perception about her.....pls la...i help u out summore u simply blame me....wat on earth?....but i still kesian her....i so soft-hearted but wanna be a judge next time...i aso dunno how...ish...she tiap-tiap hari ambil 'MC"....she cari pasal wan....i juz have to accept that she is gonna receive a letter frm my dad....


No comments: