Thursday 5 July 2007

*sigh*

*sighhh*Some people can just be so childish and weird....can they just move on and forget bout the past?.i have a friend and well,i dunno what did that bastard said bout me that made her delete me from her contacts....tell u wat....she is a real tut-ing b***h herself.....i was actually expecting it already...sometimes girls are just too sensitive...like the gal that Nabila was telling me about....that silly gal is stil bad mouthing her when Nabila is like out of the school for months....like what i always say...."got nothing better to do...shut up and dun back stab ppl as it reli proves that your brains are so shallow..."i m reli crapping here....i havent finish studying yet...ughhh!!!n facing that Mr Kal soon just drives my blood pressure higher.....

btw,if you are the person that i mentioned about...deleting me frm your contacts and gave me a deadly look when i met u at cheq up as well as edu. fair....get this clear....you are an immature 19 year old who has a real jerk as a boyfiend...i dun care what shit did he say bout me....you reli trust him huh???....let me tell u....getting 10As in your SPM doesnt prove that you are smart....get a life!!!!and btw,i only love Joseph Lau....so just **** off k?....i dun give a damn bout u....i respected you as my choir president but now you proved to be just an ordinary *****!...hope you dun get a divorce after you marry that "honey" of yours...


-esther-