Sunday 29 July 2007

...

dunno wat to blog about aso....i have my law and history assignments left untouched and they are due on tuesday as well as wednesday respectively.....last week practically most nights i was at the meetings for the amazing g race....the race went on smoothly though with certain mishaps....but we,committee reli sincerely apologised to all the participants.....most important is we had fun...today i went like round Penang with my honey....first we went to hunza den rushed to macalister road to usher...after service, me n dear went to Prima Tanjung to attend the optic shop i always visit's opening ceremony of a new branch....and guess wat?...i made new specs aso...den after that we dropped my mom n the monkeys at Island Plaza....me n darling tot we will just head straight to my ama's house for lunch den take her shopping....however, due to all d gurney maniacs, there was a terrible traffic....on d road, we met william n gang crossing d road....so we detoured to yee yee's place to drop joe's things...suddenly my mom called....asked me go Island....got big sales.....well...thank God i went....i bought my 1st very own coat!....the price is hehex....quite high....but my dad happily bought for me.....dear got a nike bag....by d time we finished shopping was like 3.30 d.....we practically flew to my ama's place...(i told her we stucked in jam but actually we were shopping...hahaz)...eat our lunch n took her to Sunshine Square....well.....that s my ama's favourite shopping mall......she bought all her groceries n we sent her home...she gave us ice creams as treats....hmmm.....me n honey are seriously putting on weight....now i m at home....attempting my law assignment....while my dear is at Hunza serving God....i m so exhausted after a long week....but all in all....i had so much fun.....next week my honey exam d....so no more going kai kai....so sad....


**hey dear...thanks for driving me round today n all the fun we had thus far....hehex...love ya...

No comments: