Monday 15 October 2007

it has been a long time...

it has been a long time since i blogged....lots of things happened...first i fell sick n now it still kinda hurt and my nose is betraying me cos it cant stop leaking....i got my 1st ipod n so freaking :)....exams r juz round d corner n dad gave me d permission to not go to class n do my revision....i so dun wanna fail n resit the entire semester...btw, i passed all my subjects but i still wanna get a least a B for all subjects....*dreamz*...dad s always going on n on bout it is not that hard to do well for A-Levels....at least muz get a credit...but i want merit!....if not distinction...actually,dad has alwasy been a great dad....supporting me in life in every way...i do have nightmares with him but well, he is still dad....latest tragic news that i mite have to travel on a emergency....my cousin met with an accident 2 months ago, now only a blood clog was found...he is quite poor since his dad died long time ago....*sigh*...life s short....n well, it s like a candle....it mite go off anytime....well...gtg...revision....that s all for now...

~esther~

No comments: