Saturday 23 June 2007

men are juz insensitive

Today I attended a wedding of my friend,Renee...it was an awesome wedding and the bride was gorgeous...well brides always look good on THE DAY...this is sort of the first wedding of a close friend I attended and the foremost thought that hit me was...hey..I am old....
Pictures of Renee and her new Husband...















**conversation with honey**
Esther : Dear,I feel so old.
Joseph : Why?
Esther : I mean my friend is officially married and I just feel old.
Joseph : Don't simply think la...You always like to think nonsense.
Esther : It's a girl thing.

See????Guys are just insensitive.When we girls show signs that we are down but they can still be laughing their heads off or when we realised that another girl is sending awkward signals and we let them know,they will be like.."huh?where got?don't simply think..."...Sometimes I just feel like knocking their heads and tell "Wake up you silly fools and get some estrogen pills!!!!" Ugh!!!!I know my dear gonna have a lot of things to say after this post but I am just sharing the reality and a note to the masculine out there.....

If you claim that you have guts,please just admit it k?...


Another thing about men is that they are proud and when comes to saying sorry or admitting that they are wrong, its like executing them!Pure madness.....*sigh*..I thank God that I am a woman....I once read this mail...it said that God created man first and they are His first draft...and we,women are the perfected version...well....I think that it is so true...an undeniable fact....

*another sexist thought by the gal*

No comments: