Thursday 28 June 2007

I hate Mr Kal or whatever his name is...

I hate that bald,fat and the smoker old lecturer!I want mrs hatia back....though i can say that hate is a word too strong to express my dissatisfaction towards him but stil!!!he s so ridiculous....i have another 2 months with him and exams are getting nearer!!!how on earth am i gonna pass my as level!!!reli screwed!!!first time in my college life history:Esther didnt do her homework!...wat la...attempt to be a good gal definitely failed!..not like he s gonna care bout assignments as all my frens nvr bother to even look at the work he gave....fyi...he havent mark or look at our assignmentS for a month d....my good fren in college,Nabila has decided to skip class tmr....real smart!!!

hopefully i dun get sue for defamation...mr siraj always talked bout blogging and if u blog real bad things of ppl...u ll get sued and u ll get an injunction and pay damages....sometimes being a law student sucks!!!haiz...at least i enjoy my law assisgnments...

assignment failed to attempt: 1st assignment-Julius Caesar dated on 15/06/2007
that day when i received my "bomb" bout this assignment was also my a year and a half anniversary....realy terrible!


*freedom of expression by Esther~

1 comment:

Alex Steinert Miles said...

There are two kinds of people you meet everyday,

People you hate to love ...
and
People you love to hate...

let me do the guessing, KAL is the latter?