Tuesday 18 March 2008

Some contoh of SMS. Got dirty ones also but betta not put.

FORGET ME NOT
forgettin you is hard to do
forgettin me is up to you
forget me not
forget me never
forget this message
but not the sender

SENT WITH A SMILE
God in heaven,
God above
please protect the one i love,
sent with a smile,
sealed with a kiss,
I love the one who is reading this

FOUND YOU
I love you up from heaven
down to the ground
I'm really glad
to have you found

ALL THE TIME
Good time,
bad time,
night time,
day time,
work time,
off time,
sad time,
happy time,
in the mean time i'm thinking of you all the time.

FALL
U can fall from the sky
U can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
is in love with me.

DONT MESS WITH ME
here's my halo
made of glass
mess with me
and i'll kick ur ass



*Joe*

No comments: