Thursday 28 February 2008

I did it!XD

at last, i passed my driving....honestly i never like driving....i dreaded the lessons, the talks, the tests and the grueling practices...my honey is always supportive but at times very cheong hei...'when you wanna practice ar?;let me teach you how to release the clutch when you are on the slope....yadda...'...as for my dad leh...lebih teruk....why you keep on delaying your driving....you should get in over and done with....today i went for the test...very creepy...my honey picked me up and told me to breathe and everything s gonna be ok....then he prayed for me....reach there,he even stood in the rain while waiting for my name to be called....not onli that, he also went the car to get umbrella to shade me....after my name was called, i was so scared and started to let go my frustration on him...surprisingly, he never scold me but kept on telling me that i will pass, Holy Spirit with u....i waited very long in the car for the tester to get into her station....i was praying hard since it was raining quite badly.....the rest is history...i passed a perfect pass...never cross the line...engine was on all the time...never slided down the slope....seriously thank God and not forgetting my dear....he stood there under the rain until i completed and collected my slip....seriously without his love and support i wont know what i ll do.....however, all glory and praise belongs to God...lastly, i can legally drive now!yay!;)

esther

No comments: