Wednesday 9 January 2008

Suprised Darling...

Well, my birthday wish actually came true lo. Kin le. (",) In my family,or like every family, you want things, mz go through female headMASTER. My birthday wish for 2008 is that mom will allow Dear to follow us to Ipoh for chinese new year. Yesterday night, got a hold of my balls and went for it. "Mom, this year can Esther follow us to Ipoh for chinese new year?". Guess what. Kannasai. Can wor. What happened to her ah?. Dun care lah. Can means can. Hehex. So today like i beat around the bush. Test test bear bear. So we eating lo. Then i ask will your parents let you go la, this n that. When she put the mee goreng into her mouth, said me, mom actually let you go already. Walaoeh. Mana chai she got chocked. Careful ah. Dun play play... So. I'm still cunning... Yay!. Pretty leng lui can go Ipoh liow. Happy bo Honey?... Hehex...

*Joezzz*

No comments: