Tuesday 22 January 2008

:(

i dunno when my honey will ever blog again....today we went to Gurney and our laptop and camera got stolen....inside the bag, there was hard drives which contained sweet memories of us...they are all gone....the Bible i bought for dear for his bday is also gone....oh Lord, why us?...we really can't afford another laptop....just to get around o settle the report, my bank account is nearly zero.....i didnt dare to cry much in front of dear cos i know he is trying to hide his pain....he is trying not to cry...everything s gone but we are save....we have God and each other....how far the test will go and i am already falling apart....many things had happened and at times i took my dear for granted....i want to turn back time...redo my life story....but can i?....now, i am alone in my room....dear s on the way home and i just wonder, it is my fault?....i was the one who said go gurney....why?....people are blaming me for everything....am i so blameworthy?....

-esther-

No comments: