Sunday 6 January 2008

About my Birthday celebration...

Well, this year is like my first year celebrating my birthday willingly. Or can say, first birthday to be celebrated. So, what can i say?. Morning and afternoon nothing much lo. Fetched Dear to college for class. Then around evening, head on to QBay. While waiting for fatty Jim n slim Denise, went to Borders to have a seat and a drink. Before that, Dear very naughty lo. Got lie also. Bad bad !?... Hehe. But ok la. Forgiven. Told me to go dunno what floor toilet to wait for her. Manachai, actually go buy my birthday present. How stupid can i be?. Oh my. Then call came, say wrong floor. Go back to Borders. Give me the smile some more. Haikzzz. But i appreciate it. Thanks for the little cute bear n birthday card. Wonderful taste. Hehex. Waited for the guest for quite some time. But no problem. Our close friends. So Dear n me went for a walk. She said she booked Old Town. Ok lo. But i was up for a shock. Waited in front of TGI. Still the stupid me, cannot even guess the trick. Came Denise n Jim. Strait got pulled into TGi. Actually planned d. Wow. Yay yay !!!. Quickly got seated. Tell you. Kannasai. Jim order like a snail. And not only that. cannot make up his mind wan. Apala !. lolx. And little slim Denise, can think what she wanna fast, but can eat a lot also n cannot get fat!?. Whats your secret ah?. Had a great time. Fellowship n stuff. N Jimmy's 'ASS' got smaller. Yes Jimmy Quah. Talking about you. Thin d. Sexy too. Sat at the restaurant for sometime. 'Tut' full. N the three 'ku wak' people told the TGi worker that it was my birthday. Told myself this time shit d liow. Cause other people kena stand on the chair n 'SING' !!!. Manakala, kena pulak. So, follow instructions. Stand on chair, angkat chilly bottle, n sing. So fine. sang my favorite. 1,2,3... Sha la la la la, sha la la in the morning. Well, you know the rest. Hehex. Later, head on to e-Gate. Had some cool drinks. Wonderful... Better not say what lo. Overall, was the best birthday. Thanks Dear, Denise n Jimmy. I enjoyed it... Next, Denise's birthday. Your turn to get it. Thanks to everyone that wished me too. I totally appreciate your friendship. Friends 4ever !!!...

No comments: