Thursday 5 June 2008

Photography...







Just a little history on my father's side. My Dad, 2nd uncle and 4th uncle all loves photography. My Dad owns a Nikon analog camera. Seriously antique i tell you. Takes great pictures even though it's a simple SLR. Next is my 4th uncle. He owns an Olympus E-510 DSLR. One of the best in the market till now. And my 2nd uncle le got a Minolta. My dead uncle le, he got 1 Canon Canonet which i'm trying to sell it off. As for me, i got a Minolta analog SLR. Bought over from Pas.Jimme. Marvelous SLR camera. Served me well. Calculation. Think I spent ++RM1000 just on films and developing the photos taken. But God's Blessing. Thats everyone's dream. Nothing much to be said. My uncle blessed me with this. An Olympus E-420. It's kept really safe...

No comments: