Wednesday 25 June 2008

my very own...

My very own Joseph Lau Bek Yeong is a great blessing from on high. He is the man that puts a smile on my face when I am down, the one who comforts me when I am crying, the one who prays for me daily and reminds me about God's love and faithfulness, the only person who I can call for prayer in the middle of the night when I am sick,in pain or just had a nightmare. That's not all he is to me, he accepts and love me for who I am. When the greatest monster in me unleashed itself, he will be the man who witness it all. He has to face my temper, tantrums and unfinished whining. During the event of shopping, he will be right there beside me reminding me not to over spend but if he knows that I really love something, he will squeeze his pocket to help me get it without any complaint or murmur. My honey will always encourage me not to owe God anything, he teaches me how to put God first and that our Lord will bless us in return. In the course whereby I fall into the pit, he will help me up and constantly lead me to Word of God which is the source of our principles in life.

It is undeniable that he is not perfect, sometimes when I cross the line, he blows and a fight breaks out. At the end of the day, not only he has to face my music but the cold treatment that I will offer him. Yet, he still promise to be faithful and love me til death do us part.

There is a long list of what my man means to me. The soft toys below are what he has given me. I used to be crazy over soft toys and all. Well, honey, I just want to say ' I Love You', ' Thank you' and ' Sorry for being such pain sometimes'.











No comments: