Tuesday 19 August 2008

KL Trip...

Finally we have arrived back in Penang...thanks to my little brother,Joel, we even extended our stay in KL...the entire trip was fun except some parts that where we were getting cranky and moody due to all the walking,lack of sleep and over eating....

We arrived in KL nearly 2am in the morning, then we went for supper.My aunt persuaded all of us to go before we even set foot to our 'home' for the trip. I had maggi goreng because my aunt really tempted me to try. the food was so superb that in Penang also cant find such good mamak stall. The three J(S)-Joel,Joseph B & Joseph L. were forced to finish the roti tissue kacang and those three gladly finished up every bit of it. After that, we went back and assigned to our rooms. The boys had a room in 3rd floor, me and sis shared a room at the 2nd floor next to my parents' room. After changing, we went up to 3rd floor TV hall and watched Astro On Demand. hehex...by the time we rest, it was nearly 4am d...

the next day, aunt bought back breakfast,then after that, we went to One U. Joel complaint he was hungry so we ate A&W for lunch. We shopped til nearly 5pm den we went to eat Dragon-I for tea. I bought Big Apple's donuts for honey since he was a big fan of doughnuts. poor fella had to walk round the mall with the big box of it. At One U, I bought a ZARA top and a polo T. dear got a Timberland shirt.I nearly bought a Paris Hilton bag but thank God, I didnt or else,pengsan...I will be totally broke. After One U, we went home, my aunt,uncle and d rest were waiting for us to go dinner. Eat again. this time we did not ride on my dad's car but we went in the Estima and Murano.hehex. The dinner was fine but my dear has to help my the other cousin who s also very big size to finish up the food. When dinner was done, we went home den go pasar malam and eat some ice thingy. Makan AGAIN. By the time we reached home, it was 1.30am. Dear and my cousin talked til one of them falled asleep. By the way, Joseph Lau, I could hear you and Soo Khin from my room k?....

The next day was the day we were supposed to go home but Joel begged and begged til my dad agreed to stay back. After lunch, we went to the Gardens and Mid Valley. we ate Burger King there. Dear got a pair of sock and his favorite sitcom- Phua Chu Kang. while i got myself a pair of 9 West and a Zara dress. After shopping we ate dinner, we had crabs! Before dinner, one group(mom,dad,uncle and cousin)were at the ground floor watching the badminton finals;while me,dear,Joe,my aunt, Joel were at 3rd floor watching the match. it was disappointing. we had moonlight resonance marathon after that. By 11, we went for supper again at the nice mamak stall. Dear ate like he never ate for days. the entire trip he ate non stop. he will have to pay the consequences back here.

the last day, we woke up and bathed. after packing, we went for dim sum. We left at nearly 3pm cos my parents cant stop watching moonlight resonance.hahaz...on the way back, we stopped at Tapah to buy Dunkin Donuts. Food again. then we went to Ipoh to buy biscuits. last stop was at Tambun, we ate crabs,fish,clamps...poor honey only ate fish cos he hates seafood....but it is a good thing, cos he has to stop eating!.....
we arrived home at bout 8.30pm....dear drove mom's car back...all in all,it was a great trip.

~esther~

No comments: